Digital Transformation is the process of using digital technologies to fundamentally change performance. Digital technology is adopted to transform services by replacing non-digital or manual processes to enable innovation and creation rather than enhancing and supporting the status quo. It is ‘doing things differently’.
Working in collaboration with Dgen, we offer:
- Mentoring and training to support you to develop your digital presence
- Design and run your development process including:
- Community Engagement and Community Management
- Building your digital presence
- Fully-hosted web solution for holding all your media, search, user account, collections, AI-based tagging, curation
- Training and mentoring in digital skills
- Training and mentoring in community engagement and management
- Digitisation strategy and the digitisation process
- Completion of your development. Is your project 50%, 70% or 90% there and you need help to complete the final part? We can do this for you.
These services are provided for all those in the cultural heritage sector whether they are absolute beginners or experienced.
One of our current projects is DCD Discover