We are all well aware that we are facing a climate and ecological emergency, and most of us are aware of the need to do our bit – to play our part to avert the crisis. Herein lies the crux of the issue. We know we need to work more sustainably, we want to do so but we don’t know how to. LFCP can help you.
- Environmental Sustainability Action Plans
- A helping hand to guide you through the process
- Create the Action Plan for you
- Environmental Sustainability Audits
- evaluation of where you are now with your sustainability
- analysis of your needs
- practical steps to take to achieve your environmental sustainability goals
- Environmental Sustainability Policy
- Do you need an environmental sustainability policy for your organisation or your department? Have you started but are struggling to finish? LFCP can do this for you.
- Environmental Sustainability Strategy
- For your organisation and/or an aspect of it
Current Sustainability work:
LFCP is currently collaborating with various organisations and institutions to:
- Create an Environmental Sustainability Toolkit for Regional Museums
- Research the Environmental Sustainability of Materials commonly used in conservation and collections care to allow suppliers to offer alternatives and you to make informed choices
- Using collections to Advocate and Promote environmental sustainability
Sustainability training to watch:
Watch the presentation I gave on Working Sustainably for Shared Knowledge – Sustainable Future, SHARE Museums East conference 2021.