LFCP is committed to reaching net-zero by 2030. Our actions include:
- Office powered by dedicated solar panels, installed in 2011, topped up with 100% renewable electricity. This has had a dramatic impact on our Scope emissions. LFCP produces no Scope 1 or Scope 2 emissions.
- All business travel is by public transport. It might take us a little longer to get to you, but we do it in the most planet friendly way possible.
- Banking, investments and pensions decarbonised. Our profits help to make a positive difference by funding research and innovation to find solutions to the climate crisis.
- Zero food waste since 2020. LFCP has an onsite wormery, producing soil and plant food for our roof garden.
- Reduced water consumption. Low flow taps fitted in the studio, kitchen and bathroom. Our grey water is used to water our roof garden.
- A tree is planted for every 45 internet searches that we carry out.
- We refuse, reduce, reuse and recycle in all that we do!