Are you looking for training for you and your colleagues? Are you looking for an evening course, talk for your group or to further your knowledge in how to care for your family heirlooms? LFCP can help you.
Current Courses offered:
- Writing an Environmental Sustainability Action Plan
- Identification of photographic material
- Caring for Photographic Material:
- storage materials
- Caring for Photographic Negatives
- The Identification of Moving Image Material
- The Preservation of Moving Image Material
- Caring for Archives
- Make a Storage Box in 20 minutes
- Dealing with Mould
- Collections Care on a Shoestring
- How to Leaf Cast
- An Introduction to Paper
- Business Skills in the Cultural Heritage Sector:
- Business Planning
- Tools for Goal Setting
- Time Management
All courses will be tailored to your needs.
Get in touch if you can’t see the course you want. Courses can be created bespoke to your exact requirements.
Feedback from courses:
Recent presentations to watch:
Panels and Keynotes:
I am available to participate in panels and as a keynote.
Recent panel participation:
Sustainability in Collections Care. University of Cambridge Museums/SHARE Museums East
Museums, Galleries and Visual Arts. Discover Creative Careers
Conservation/Collections Care Jobs. Fair Museum Jobs
Social Class in Museums. Fair Museum Jobs